- VR The Diner Duo is developed for the HTC Vive.
- The game might work with other VR-consoles, but isn't optimized for it yet. (e.g Oculus Touch.)
- You need controllers for your VR-headset
- For multiplayer you can play on the PC using the keyboard or a connected regular controller.
- The chef is played in VR.
- The waiter is played on the same PC as the VR-headset is connected to (called local multiplayer)
Play with headphones in VR and connect a microphone for the waiter to talk in. You will hear them in your headphones. This is recommended for the best experience possible.
Play with regular speakers in the room. You and the waiter will hear the same sounds and can talk normally between each other.
You need a computer powerful enough to manage a HTC Vive.